Please download this file for your applicationhere
Then click apply and upload the answered file in the uploads section together with your details.
Aviation Security Personnel
To work at Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Native born Filipino citizen, 21 to 35 years old, with 72 college units
- Able to write, read, understand and speak English
- Not color blind nor suffering from impaired hearing
- Must not be less than 5’5” in height for male
- Must not be less than 5’2” in height for female
- Good moral character, and cleared by the NBI, PNP, and the Chairman of Barangay of residence
- Willing to work beyond 8 hours, whenever necessary
- Willing to work with flexible schedules
Job Description (training will be provided before deployment):
To safeguard the security of the airline, its passengers, cargo, equipment, facilities, personnel, funds and documents in accordance with the regulations and procedures.
Interested applicants may apply in person with comprehensive resume, other pertinent documents and latest 2×2 pictures at IRM Aviation Security, Inc., HRD Office at 2/f STIL Building Sta. Agueda cor Delbros Ave., Passcor Drive, Sto. Niño, Paranaque City, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM, or email resume to email@example.com